Techpreneur | UK/Nigerian trained Lawyer | Startup Blogger/Content Creator | Musicprenuer | Foodie
Book me to speak
5 Things I’m very passionate about speaking on:
1. Faith 2. Lean Startup/Bootstrapping/DIY 3. Business models 4. Financial Empowerment for Women 5. Customer service 6. Studying Abroad 7. Skill/Knowledge acquisition
It will be a great honor to speak at your event and/or to your class and community.
UNIVERSITY OF COVENTR
The Key point I highlighted was the representation of women in the technology space, especially women of African decent; the unique challenges faced by women in tech and how we can move towards a more inclusive eco system
Spoke to first year Coventry University, UK Business students during international women’s week
UNAPOLOGETICALLY BOLD CONFERENCE SPEAKER
FOCUS AREA: GET ANCHORED (THE MINDSET YOU NEED TO FACE YOUR TOUGHEST CHALLENGES)
YOUNG FOUNDERS MASTERCLASS
MASTERCLASS TOPIC: BUSINESS MODEL GENERATION
TONY ELUMELU FOUNDATION Alumni
THEME: ADVANCING ENTREPRENUERSHIP IN LAGOS STATE
MAJOR FOCUS: … One of the key points I talked about is a concept called trust transference in the online buying and selling space.
EPR GLOBAL CONFERENCE
TOPIC: EXPLORING THE VAST OPPORTUNITIES AND POTENTIAL CHALLENGES/RISKS BUSINESS OWNERS MUST BE AWARE OF WHEN LEVERAGING TECHNOLOGY FOR THEIR BUSINESS.
- To feed Nations and fund cures to Incurable diseases
- To help as many women as possible to be financially independent in their personal life and in business
- To create businesses and opportunities that help others (especially women) to create generational wealth
- To see and help create Nigerian businesses and products that will be adopted globally
- Building innovative companies and empowering other to do the same